The Treble Edit - freelance digital marketing and content prodution - film, photo and web design.
The Treble Edit's specialises in creating high quality videos on a short time scale.
To provide a summary video of small businesses which can be easily used to promote the companies product online.
To provide regular videos to engage a brand's community - for example, weekly ski tutorial videos to promote a ski school or product reviews to promote a manufacturing brand.
Souvenir videos made for individuals or families - for example filming childrens ski lessons or backcountry guide lessons. Well filmed, professionally edited and conveniently provided online or on a USB.
I have spent a the past ten years helping a number of small companies promote and grow their businesses through digital marketing, primarily through the use of video as a means of communication online. As well as a Google Certified Postgraduate degree in Digital Marketing, I have years of recent and relevant professional experience helping businesses to grow their brand awareness and reach online, showing great and improving returns on investment.
About George Treble
Through skills using video editing softwares, photoshop, graphic design and a strong understanding of how to most effectively maintain and promote websites with a social media strategy, I can create and expose online content to help small businesses compete in the the increasingly confusing world of the internet.
- Google Certified Postgraduate degree in Digital Marketing
- Bsc Physical Geography and Economics 1st Class Hons University of Birmingham
- BASI ISIA certified ski and snowboard instructor
- Adobe creative suite softwares - Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Website design and maintenance
- Photography and Filming; equipment, organisation and project management
- Social Media, Youtube and Digital Marketing